Please don't hesitate to contact our AKAIMS Help Line for support questions, training issues, bug reports, or feature requests. You can contact the AKAIMS Help Line by phone and/or email.
When contacting the AKAIMS support team, please be prepared to provide:
The AKAIMS team needs to be able to replicate a bug within AKAIMS in order to fix it. The more detail you provide, the better.
- Your username (we will never ask for your pass or pin)
- Facility where the client was entered
- Client ID (if you are experiencing an issue with a specific client)
- The module and screen with which you are having a problem
- The actions you were taking when you encountered the problem
- If you got an error message, the contents of the message, if available (This can be copied and pasted in a Word document or email)
If you have questions about any process in AKAIMS, don't forget the user guides and videos. Chances are the many training videos that are linked
to dozens of screens or the directions provided in the user guides for each module will be very helpful.