Please don't hesitate to contact our AKAIMS Help Line for support questions, training issues, bug reports, or feature requests. You can contact the AKAIMS Help Line by phone and/or email.
When contacting the AKAIMS support team, please be prepared to provide:
The AKAIMS team needs to be able to replicate a bug within AKAIMS in order to fix it. The more detail you provide, the better.
- Your username
- Facility where the client was entered
- Client ID (if you are experiencing an issue with a specific client)
- The module and screen with which you are having a problem
- The actions you were taking when you encountered the problem
- The contents of the application exception, if available (This can be copied and pasted in a Word document or email)