Accessing AKAIMS - Password and PIN
- Why does the system open a screen for me to reset my password and PIN?
- Four things cause this reset screen to open:
- All new users must change their pass and pin upon first login, so that it is private and known only to that person.
- Any time an administrator resets a userís password and PIN, the next time the user logs in, this screen will open,
forcing the user to change them
- If you click the link "Forgot Password" and get new temporary credentials in an email, entering your login ID and the new temporary
password (login ID always remains the same) will open this screen, forcing you to change both pass and pin
- After your current credentials have been in use for 90 days the system forces you to change them